Banana Ointment All Natural Healing Ointment 30ml
Natural ointment made using the super rich antioxidant properties of Australian green Cavendish bananas. Use on people and animals to aide in healing arthritic pains, burns, cuts, skin abrasions, rashes, irritations, nappy rash and cold sores. 30ml.
Green banana products reduce unsaleable food waste from banana plantations.
De Musa Antioxidant Extract, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Caster Oil, Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, 0.1g Potassium Sorbate.
you are making a difference:
- Australian made and owned.
- Natural Evolution Foods is the winner of the 2016 Premiers Sustainability Award for Innovation in Sustainable Technologies - your purchase supports Australian farmers.
- Green banana products reduces the amount of unsaleable food waste. Green cavendish bananas are packed full of nutrients but since they cannot be sold for consumption due to specific supermarket guidelines, they would otherwise go to waste.
- Palm oil free.
- All-natural healing ointment.
- Can be used on humans and animals.
- Rub onto tired aching muscles to soothe arthritis or muscle pain.
- Dab onto affected areas to soothe and treat acne and skin blemishes.
- Apply daily to treat warts and sun spots.
- Use a small amount applied directly onto the skin as a gentle topical treatment for minor burns, cuts, abrasions, rashes, cold sores or insect bites.
The Evolution Of Natural Evolution
Are you aghast at the food wasted because of grocery retailer's ridiclous "cosmetic food guidelines" such as the length of shape of bananas? So was North Queensland banana farmer, Rob Watkins. Week after week Rob's farm disposed of tonnes of beautiful Lady Fingers that they had poured so much energy and resources into growing just because they were too big, too straight or too bendy for the supermarket giants. The fruit was perfectly good for eating and packed full of nutrients. Every week the local wallabies would flock to eat as many green Lady Fingers as their tummies could handle, along with cattle breaking fences to get to the wasted* green bananas (*wasted meaning unsuitable for supermarket guidlines). After suffering mild coeliac symptoms for years Rob knew of the need for good quality gluten free flour and he began producing flour from the wasted bananas.
According to Rob, his family and dogs constantly suffered “hot spots” a bacterial infection related to staph that is present in soils in tropical weather. Fed up with antibiotics and cortisone creams, they turned to natural remedies. It was in the thermomix that their first batch of ointment was made. After first trialing it on themselves Rob and Krista waited for the dreded infection to return. In one application the “hot spot” infection stopped spreading, cleared and ceased to weep, new healthy skin could be seen reforming with new hair beginning to grow. The infection healed more than 10 times faster. From here the ointment was used on the farm for first aide burns, cuts, skin rashes.